Introduction to TokuDB® v7
Date Originally Aired: May 2nd, 2013
With this version, the source code is now freely available under the GPL License v2. For more details, see our blog here. Open source pioneer Mozilla has been using TokuDB to manage its MySQL-driven Datazilla Data cluster, an open-source system for managing and visualizing performance data.
In the past TokuDB has been free for evaluation; the new TokuDB Community Edition extends free use to deployed environments. With this release Tokutek is also making available a TokuDB Enterprise Edition, which includes technical support, initial customer onboarding services, and advanced tools for backup and recovery.
A PDF of the slides that were presented is available here.
You can open view the video by clicking below:
On Demand Webinars
Recent topics include:
- Introduction to TokuDB v6.6 (watch now)
- Best Practices for a Successful TokuDB Evaluation (watch now)
- MongoDB® and Fractal Tree® Indexes (watch now)
- Understanding Indexing: Three rules on making indexes around queries to provide good performance (watch now)
- Replication Performance (watch now)